Private Stays & Weddings
Private Stays for Family Reunions and Memorable Celebrations
Looking for a private and relaxing location to gather your family for a reunion or special celebration? Enjoy complete privacy at our turn-of-the-century country estate!
The Manor House Inn’s Private Stay option provides spacious accommodations for up to 18 people and a delicious breakfast each morning. We’ll take care of the cleaning and breakfasts so you can focus on creating memories with your loved ones.
Enjoy year round outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and more. The Manor House Inn offers plenty of indoor space for your group to gather plus 5 acres of lawn and gardens (and a fire pit). If you’d prefer to eat all of your meals at the inn, we’d be happy to arrange custom catering for lunches, cocktails, and dinners according to your needs. Our local partners provide a variety of delicious menus sourced from local farms.
Our Private Stay option is available for stays of 2 nights or more and is based on availability.
Give us a call at (860) 542-5690 to find out more about how we can help you create memories of a lifetime for your group with a private stay at the Manor House Inn.
Rate: Sample weekend rate during non-peak season (including accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights with 2 full breakfasts for up to 18 people) is $3,200 plus tax.
Say your vows in a Gilded Age mansion! Make a memorable entrance down our grand cherry foyer staircase. Hold your ceremony in our baronial Great Room, bright dining room with stunning stained glass windows, or on our expansive lawn by the country garden. Our intimate wedding package includes exclusive use of our spacious inn and 5 acres of grounds for the wedding couple and up to 16 guests for your entire wedding weekend.
Our Intimate Wedding Package Includes:
• Historic inn & 5 acres of grounds available for memorable wedding photographs
• Outside catering for reception can be arranged by bride and groom. Choose one of the local caterers we recommend who offer various menus depending on your needs and source food from local farms.
• Romantic honeymoon suite with gas fireplace and oversized whirlpool tub under a skylight
• 2 nights of accommodations for wedding guests in 6 spacious suites and 2 deluxe rooms
• 2 full breakfasts made with locally sourced ingredients for all guests
Rate: $4,200-$5,500 depending on the time of year (not including tax and service charge)
Contact Kristen at (860) 542-5690 for more details about creating your memorable wedding at the Manor House Inn!