The Litchfield Hills region has become a popular craft beer destination for good reason- it offers a unique combination of beautiful countryside and award-winning beers. Our local breweries don’t just offer tasty, handcrafted brews. They offer memorable experiences with live music, food from some of New England’s iconic food trucks, and even disc golf and hiking and mountain biking trails! The Manor House Inn and our craft brew partners are excited to roll out our ”Here for the Beer” craft brewery tasting adventure.
Start your adventure at the Manor House Inn with a beer lovers welcome package. Spend the night in one of our spacious suites, many with private balconies and oversized whirlpool tubs. Fuel up in the morning with breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients at a private table in our sunny dining room and start mapping out your craft brewery exploration with our guide of the 6 award-winning local craft breweries and distilleries. Breweries are currently offering their fresh, handcrafted brews outdoors on spacious patios.
- Deluxe overnight accommodations for two
- Beer lovers welcome package
- Local brewery guide featuring Norbrook Farm Brewery, Great Falls Brewing Company, Little Red Barn Brewers, Big Elm Brews, and Berkshire Mountain Distillery
- Voucher for beer tasting at Norbrook Farm Brewery
- Private transportation available for an additional fee (based on availability)
Package available Wednesday to Sunday.
To book, select your dates and room and then choose the “Craft Brewery Tour” rate. Or call us at 860-542-5690.