Nature is nurturing! Rejuvenate with a scenic hiking adventure in the lovely Litchfield Hills. Start with a glass of wine in our sun room or “al fresco” on our patio. Relax in one of our suites or deluxe rooms and wake up in the morning to a full breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients to fuel you for your day of exploration. Then grab your picnic snack and choose a hike (or hikes) from the maps we provide of the most scenic trails in the area, including:
- Haystack Mountain, offering views of the peaks in 4 states from a stone tower
- Campbell Falls, one of the state’s most spectacular waterfalls
- Dennis Hill, with a large stone pavilion just perfect for your picnic
Trails are all less than 2 miles and easy to moderate. Let us know when you book if you’d like information on longer, more challenging hikes in the area.
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Complimentary bottle of wine at check-in
- Directions and trail maps for Haystack Mountain, Campbell Falls and Dennis Hill State Park
- Hiking snack for two (featuring local cheese, crackers, fruit, nuts, and sparkling seltzer)
- Full breakfast for two at a private table in our bright dining room with garden views
To book online, select your dates, choose a room and then select the “Take a Hike” rate.
Or give us a call us at 860-542-5690.