Litchfield County is home to 10 wineries on Connecticut’s Wine Trail. The region offers a cool climate for flavor development, passionate winemakers, and scenic vineyards and tasting patios. Spend the day enjoying the stunning countryside as you taste regional wines. Start your adventure at the Manor House Inn with our Wine Lovers Welcome Package and spend the night in one of our spacious suites or deluxe rooms. Fuel up in the morning with breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients at a private table-for-2 in our sunny dining room and map out your wine tasting and vineyard exploration.
Our Wine Tasting Getaway package includes:
- Deluxe Accommodations for 2
- Wine Lovers Welcome Package, including a complimentary bottle of wine at check-in
- Wine tasting voucher for two at one of our award-winning wineries – Sunset Meadow Vineyards or Hopkins Vineyard
- Wine tasting map
- A picnic for two packed in a convenient picnic backpack or basket; includes sparkling water, sweets, seasonal fruit, and choice of croissants with tarragon chicken salad OR a generous cheese plate with crackers, dried fruits, and nuts
- Full breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients
Select your dates and then add the “Wine & Dine Picnic” option at checkout or give us a call at (860) 542-5690.
*Package available on Fridays and Saturdays from May until the end of October.