Litchfield County is home to 10 wineries* on Connecticut’s Wine Trail. The region offers a cool climate for flavor development, passionate winemakers, and scenic vineyards and tasting patios. Spend the day enjoying the stunning countryside as you drive from winery to winery tasting regional wines. Start your adventure at the Manor House Inn with a Wine Lovers Welcome Package. Spend the night in one of our spacious suites, many with private balconies and oversized whirlpool tubs. Fuel up in the morning with breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients at a private table in our sunny dining room and start mapping out your wine tasting and vineyard exploration with your wine tasting guide and map.
Our Wine Tasting Getaway package includes:
- Deluxe Accommodations for Two
- Wine Lovers Welcome Package
- Voucher for a wine tasting for 2 at Sunset Meadows Vineyards- voted one of the Top 101 wineries in America
- Wine Tasting Guide and Map
- Concierge services for dinner recommendations and other activities
- Full breakfast prepared with locally sourced ingredients- including eggs from our own hens!
- Picnic for Two available to take with you on your adventure for an additional fee
Select your dates and then add the “Wine Tasting Getaway” rate at checkout or give us a call at (860) 542-5690.
*Package available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until November 10, 2020. Note that most wineries are only open on Saturdays and Sundays right now and not all wineries have reopened yet due to COVID-19. We will do our best to keep guests informed about the winery options available during their stay.