Welcome to The Manor House Inn!
Built in 1898, our elegant Tudor inn is perfect for relaxing getaways and memorable escapes – whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our inn, tucked away on 5 lovely acres in Norfolk, a charming town in the Litchfield Hills.
Relax with a glass or wine or a cup of Harney & Sons tea in our Great Room with exposed wooden beams and large stone fireplace. Grab a book in our library to read while enjoying a view of the gardens in our sun room.
The Manor House Inn is less than 2 1/2 hours from New York City and Boston. It’s on a quiet street, yet just steps away from 2 full service restaurants, a country store, artisan shops, hiking trails and more.
Planning Your Visit
Here are some of the activities our guests enjoy:
- Walk to Infinity Hall Norfolk, the region’s popular intimate concert venue
- Racing at Lime Rock Park, the country’s most significantly historic road racing circuit
- Wine tasting at nearby vineyards, including Sunset Meadow Vineyards
- Craft beer tasting at local craft breweries, including award-winning Norbrook Farm Brewery
- Hike to the top of Haystack Mountain and see one of Connecticut’s most spectacular views
- Enjoy the wonderful year-round activities the charming town of Norfolk has to offer
- Kayaking, sailing and fly fishing in serene lakes and rivers
The Manor House Inn was recently designated a Dazzling Destination Hotel by the CT Office of Tourism!