Welcome to The Manor House Inn
Built in 1898, our elegant inn is perfect for relaxing getaways and memorable escapes – whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just need a change of scenery. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our small 9-room inn, tucked away on 5 acres in Connecticut’s lovely Litchfield Hills.
Cuddle up with a good book in our sun room or one of the Adirondack chairs on our lawn or plan a more adventurous getaway with fun activities including:
- Hiking miles and miles of trails to some of Connecticut’s most scenic views
- Nearby water activities including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding (SUP), rafting, tubing, and swimming
- Take a dip in the cool, clear waters of Tobey Pond, located in Great Mountain Forest
- Craft brewery tastings
- Wine tasting at Connecticut’s award winning wineries
- Walking tour of a charming New England village with historic architecture
- Rent an electric bike and explore the beautiful Litchfield Hills countryside
The Manor House Inn is less than 2 1/2 hours from New York City and Boston. It’s on a quiet street, yet just steps away from a full service restaurant, country store, miles of hiking trails and more.
Norfolk Named Connecticut’s Best Small Town for 3rd Year!
Connecticut Magazine named Norfolk the state’s best small town again in 2021 for the 3rd year in a row! Watch this News12 video to learn more about Norfolk:
Providing a safe and clean environment is always a top priority for us- but it’s even more so due to COVID-19. We have instituted the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s SAFE STAY practices at the inn to protect our guests. Click here to learn more about what to expect during your stay.