Welcome to The Manor House Inn
Built in 1898, our elegant Tudor inn is perfect for relaxing getaways and memorable escapes – whether you’re celebrating an anniversary or birthday or just want to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our inn, tucked away on 5 lovely acres in a charming town in the Litchfield Hills.
Relax with a glass or wine or a cup of tea in our lovely Great Room with exposed wooden beams and large stone fireplace. Grab a book in our library to read while enjoying a view of the gardens in our sun room.
The Manor House Inn is located just 2½ hours from New York City & Boston and 45 minutes from Lenox, MA & Hartford, CT. We’re on a quiet street, yet just steps away from 2 full service restaurants, a country store, and shops, and we’re just a short drive to the cultural attractions in the Berkshires.
Here are a few activities our guests enjoy:
- Walk to Infinity Hall Norfolk, the region’s popular intimate concert venue
- Racing at Lime Rock Park, the country’s most significantly historic road racing circuit
- World-renowned music summer music performances at the Norfolk Chamber Music Festival and Tanglewood
- Wine tasting at nearby vineyards, including Sunset Meadow Vineyards
- Craft beer tasting at local craft breweries, including award-winning Norbrook Farm Brewery
- Hike to the top of Haystack Mountain and see one of Connecticut’s most spectacular views
- Enjoy performances at Berkshire Theater Group, Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, and Shakespeare & Company
- Kayaking, sailing and fly fishing in serene lakes and rivers