Welcome to The Manor House Inn!
Built in 1898, our elegant Tudor inn is perfect for relaxing getaways and memorable escapes – whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our inn, tucked away on 5 lovely acres in Norfolk, a charming town in the Litchfield Hills.
Relax with a glass or wine or a cup of Harney & Sons tea in our Great Room with exposed wooden beams and large stone fireplace. Grab a book in our library to read while enjoying a view of the gardens in our sun room.
The Manor House Inn is less than 2 1/2 hours from New York City and Boston. It’s on a quiet street, yet just steps away from 2 full service restaurants, a country store, artisan shops, hiking trails and more.
Book your Fall Foliage Getaway Today!
There are many ways to enjoy New England’s spectacular fall foliage at the Manor House Inn. Hike to Campbell Falls or to the top of Haystack Mountain to see the peaks in 3 states. Take one of our complimentary bikes and ride through Norfolk’s scenic rolling hills. Bring your kayak or paddle board and explore Wood Creek Pond or the Twin Lakes. Go on a tour of local wineries and breweries.
Planning Your Visit
Here are some of the activities our guests enjoy:
- Walk to Infinity Hall Norfolk, the region’s popular intimate concert venue
- Racing at Lime Rock Park, the country’s most significantly historic road racing circuit
- Wine tasting at nearby vineyards, including Sunset Meadow Vineyards
- Craft beer tasting at local craft breweries, including award-winning Norbrook Farm Brewery
- Hike to the top of Haystack Mountain and see one of Connecticut’s most spectacular views
- Enjoy the wonderful year-round activities the charming town of Norfolk has to offer
- Kayaking, sailing and fly fishing in serene lakes and rivers
The Manor House Inn was recently designated a Dazzling Destination Hotel by the CT Office of Tourism!