Welcome to The Manor House Inn
Built in 1898, our elegant inn is perfect for relaxing getaways and memorable escapes – whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just need a change of scenery. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our small 9-room inn, tucked away on 5 acres in Connecticut’s lovely Litchfield Hills.
Cuddle up with a good book in our sun room or one of the Adirondack chairs on our lawn or consider:
- Hiking on trails that lead to some of Connecticut’s most scenic views; the stone tower at the summit of Haystack Mountain was designed by renowned architect Ehrick Rossiter, who also designed the Manor House Inn
- Covered Bridge Electric Bike Tours
- Craft brewery tastings at local farm breweries
- Walking tour of Norfolk, our charming New England village with historic architecture
- Concerts at Infinity Music Hall, an intimate concert venue just a short walk from the inn
The Manor House Inn is less than 2 1/2 hours from New York City and Boston. It’s on a quiet street, yet just steps away from a full service restaurant, country store, miles of hiking trails and more.
Norfolk Named Connecticut’s Best Small Town for 3rd Year!
Connecticut Magazine named Norfolk the state’s best small town again in 2021 for the 3rd year in a row! Watch this News12 video to learn more about Norfolk:
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Providing a safe and clean environment is always a top priority for us but it’s even more so due to COVID-19. We have instituted the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s SAFE STAY practices at the inn to protect our guests. Click here to learn more about our current policies and what you can expect during your stay.